PGP examples with .NET
This Tutorial is a starting point for using DidiSoft OpenPGP Library for .NET.
The complete library API is available online in MSDN style format. Additional samples can be found in the Examples folder in the trial version and in the production copy.
Intended audience: Software developers, System Architects and System administrators.
- Signing and Encrypting
- Decrypting and Verifying
- Clear text signing
- Detached signing
- KeyStore basics
- Properties of a key
- Generating RSA keys
- Generating DH/DSS keys
- Generating ECC keys (New!)
- Exporting from a KeyStore
- Importing into a KeyStore
- Changing key password
- Deleting key from a KeyStore
- KeyStore events
Key servers communication
Analyzing OpenPGP archives
- Key revocation basics
- Direct key revocation
- Using a revocation certificate
- Using a designated revoker
- Content type
- Preferred cypher/symmetric key algorithm
- Preferred compression
- Preferred hashing
- ASCII armor headers
- Encrypting with both a public key and a password
- ADK (additional decryption keys)
- Create password encrypted SFX executables
- Using X.509 certificates as OpenPGP keys
- JPEG photo images in OpenPGP keys
- Using the library from MS SQL Server
Haven’t found an example or detail you were looking for?
Just drop us a line and we will send you a code snippet and a thorough explanation.