Single Developer License
- Licenses are sold on a per-developer basis.
- You can install the product on as many computers as you wish, and redistribute with your application to as many end-users as you wish.
- Regardless of the type of license purchased, the product can be used in any number of applications, and can be redistributed royalty-free with your applications to your end-users.
- Licenses are sold on a per-machine (either physical or virtual) basis.
- This is a perpetual license.
- You can use and copy the software on a single computer owned, leased and/or controlled by the Licensee or its employer or organization for whom the Licensee has installed the Software for internal use
- Unlimited number of developers and servers from the same organization can use the product with one license
- The product can be used in any number of applications, and can be redistributed royalty-free with your applications to your end-users.
- Additional advantage that the Enterprise License brings is that you will have a copy of the component source code
- This license is suitable for organization that wish to use the product in a key business system.
Frequently asked questions
- Question: Two software engineers will be developing an application using the library, but another eight programmers are working on the same application but not using the product directly. How many licenses do I need to purchase?
Answer: You will need two 1-Developer licenses (or one Enterprise license) because only two developers are programming with the component.
- Question: One developer will be programming with the product, but the library will be installed on many computers. What license do I need?.Answer: You only need a one 1-Developer license.